GOLD STAR AWARD
Presented by P.E.O., Chapter II,
The Gold Star Award is a financial award presented to select female graduating seniors. The funds are presented directly to the student and may be used for any college related expense.
Qualifications to apply for the award:
- Be a graduating female student attending a public, private or home school in the St. Vrain Valley School District.
- Be accepted (or show proof of applying) to a college, university or training/professional institution for the fall of 2018.
- Have a plan and goal to continue education beyond high school.
- Complete and turn in the application (and all of the necessary supporting documents) to the Committee Chairwoman by 5:00 pm on Friday, February 2, 2018.
Applications are available in these locations:
1. SVVSD High School Counseling offices
3. email@example.com (home school)
The presentation to the award will take place as a part of the From Nest to Wings 2018 event on February 24, 2018. To register for this college preparation conference, please go to: http://nesttowings.org
P.E.O. Chapter II, Colorado, is a women’s organization which is dedicated to providing educational opportunities for women.